Apartment in Potts Point
Macleay Regis Art Deco Elegance With Sunny North Aspect
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Highly desirable for its space, sunlight and leafy vistas, this classic Art Deco apartment is on level 6 of Macleay Regis, a landmark building set in the heart of fashionable Macleay Street. A prized offering in an elevated setting with wide windows capturing vistas of treetops and greenery in the courtyard below, the apartment is set on the north side of Macleay Regis renowned as one of Sydney's finest Art Deco buildings.
Bright and airy with an oversize layout featuring high ceilings and parquet floors, this company title apartment has a wide entry foyer, elegant living room, dining area, huge bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, original bathroom (w bath/shower) and galley-style gas kitchen. Hallmarked with original cornices, gas fireplace and kitchen cabinetry, this light-filled sanctuary reflects its elegant Art Deco heritage and timeless design.
Completed in 1939 with design inspired by the Rockefeller apartments in New York, the grand Macleay Regis building features an impressive entrance foyer, 2 lifts and on-site building manager. Enjoy an enviable lifestyle footsteps to celebrated restaurants, cafes, boutiques, antique stores, florists, Woolworths supermarket, Fitzroy Gardens weekend markets, buses and a short stroll to Kings Cross train station.
- Sun-drenched north aspect on level 6
- Entry foyer w b/in storage cupboard
- Huge bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Large living area w original gas fireplace
- Ensuite bathroom w bath/shower
- Elegant Art Deco tiling in bathroom
- High ceilings, parquet floors
- Original Art Deco cornices and fireplace
- Security building w intercom entry & 2 lifts
- Superb Art Deco lobby; building manager
- Cafes, restaurants, shops, buses at door
- Stroll to Kings Cross trains; walk to the city
Inspect As Advertised - By Appointment
Ray White Double Bay - The Team of Professionals You Deserve
Our recommended loan broker www.loanmarket.com.au/daniel-pym