Sleek, stylish and full of natural light, this contemporary apartment provides a low care designer lifestyle with elevated outlooks to the city and harbour. This beautifully designed two-bedroom residence with open-plan living and kitchen areas, features timber flooring and modern colour schemes. It is set within a security complex and offers a quality property in a vibrant location that has Bondi Junction’s restaurants, shops and transport just moments from the front door.
* Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in-robes
* Modern stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dish drawer
* Combined timber floor living/dining opens onto large entertainers’ balcony with sweeping harbour views and city and Sydney Harbour Bridge glimpses
* Dark floorboards in living areas, and plush carpets in bedrooms
* Sleek floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with ample storage
* Intercom & lift access
* Internal laundry
* Lock up garage
* Walking distance to Westfield, bus & train station
THE AREA – Woollahra
Everything about Woollahra exudes elegance. From the heritage-listed homes with manicured gardens that sit within the shade of overarching trees, to the alluring high-end boutique shopping along Queen Street. Once in, locals tend to stay, and who can blame them when they have incredible dining, old fashioned English-style pubs, Oxford Street and Centennial Park all on their doorstep.
12/39 Edgecliff Road, Woollahra