Impressive in scale and design, this beautifully presented freestanding home is peacefully positioned on 753sqm of land. The home offers the perfect balance of form, function and privacy, with sun filled interiors framed by elegant French doors and surrounding landscaped gardens providing unmatched serenity. Upon entry the foyer leads to an expansive formal living area and elegant dining room, along with a skylit home office and casual lounge room. The home is perfect for indoor/outdoor living, featuring a spacious open plan kitchen complete with Calcutta marble benchtops, breakfast bar and state-of-the-art gas cooktop, flowing to an outdoor entertainer’s terrace, manicured tiered garden and a swimming pool .
– Four double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and two with access to a front alfresco space, plus a master suite with walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite
– European French oak chevron floors
– Cathedral height ceilings
– Remote operated skylights, sunshades and underfloor heating
– Internal access to a double lock-up garage
– Vast storage room and wine cellar
The property is majestically elevated from street level in an exclusive Bellevue Hill location within Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. Conveniently located, within minutes to Cooper Parklands and tennis courts and Bondi Junction shops. The home is also proximate to public/private schools and boutique Double Bay restaurant, café and shopping hub.
Inspect: Saturday at 2.30pm-3.00pm
Auction: Ray White Double Bay Office, Thursday 22 August at 6.30pm