Introducing Double Bay’s most beautiful address. Moments from one of the world’s greatest cities, 1788 Residences are designed with the utmost care, inspiration and appeal. Taking their cues from Double Bay’s charmed and exclusive surrounds, these residences are a sensation, offering an unprecedented fusion of architecture and place. No expense has been spared in creating the finest luxury living in the village.
Surrounded by sweeping leafy streets, an abundance of parklands lines the harbour from Steyne to Cooper Park, perfect for picnics or a morning stroll by the water. Dotted along the pretty streets and lanes, high-end boutiques stock luxury labels, fine jewellery and gorgeous homewares whilst vibrant cafes, restaurants and eateries animate the corners, and chic wine bars bring life after dark.
– Interiors feature LED lighting, large format tiles, rich wool carpets, walk in or built in robes and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zone control
– Generous kitchen elements include natural stone benchtops and splashbacks, Miele appliances, soft close draws, concealed lighting and polished chrome
– Sydney CBD is just 4km’s from 1788 Residences by car, or 12 minutes by water taxi or ferry
– Effortlessly stroll to local cafes, retail, parks and beaches
– The curvaceous façade provides northern sun and elegant views along tree-lined Cross Street
– Designed by award winning Bates Smart
One bedroom no parking from $1,690,000
Two bedroom with parking from $3,500,000
Three bedroom wit parking from $5,200,000
We invite you inspect our Display Centre located on the corner of 384 New South Head Road and Knox Street, Double Bay, Monday to Sunday from 10:00am to 4:00pm or alternatively please feel free to contact Craig Pontey 0419 40 40 40 or Violet Farebrother 0407 66 99 70 or 9363 9999 should you wish to arrange a private appointment.
Contact: Craig Pontey – 0419 40 40 40