Time is the most valuable commodity we have – Dealing with property and tenants is one of the most stressful and time consuming vocations on the planet. If you are in the real estate investment business, here are some sure fire signs you need help.
- You are organisationally challenged: You have more than one tenant and your to do list has become so cumbersome you can’t remember what needs to be done or when.
- You are tearing your hair out: Tenants are never easy and you are bound to get irritated at some point. When you find yourself too stressed to even pick up their calls, you will end up jeopardising yourself.
- The time you spend handling tenant related issues is stifling other opportunities: You suddenly realise you should be spending your time searching for your next investment, as opposed to dealing with a blocked loo.
- You are spending too much time in your car: When driving time from property to hardware store to the next property has begun exceeding your active time.
- You are considering getting out of the investment business altogether: The thought of handling anymore daily issues has disillusioned you.
The answer is simple, you need a property manager. Find yourself a reputable agent who has established contractors, advertisers, and contacts.Contact Ray White Double Bay for the team of professionals you deserve.