The thought of paying the mortgage installment each month makes most people weak at the knees, and not in a good way…The majority of home owners in Sydney pump their salaries into home loans and are left with no disposable income.
Loan Market has devised a way of helping you save $2,500 a year (or more) on your mortgage – With clever planning and negotiation on your behalf, Loan Market can now secure more favorable interest rates on smaller mortgages. What does this mean for you?
- You can choose to reinvest that money – on the smaller loan the saving is +/- *$149 per month, this will reduce your mortgage by a whopping 3 years and 2 months – an overall $43,329 over the life of the loan!
- Go on that exotic holiday you have been dreaming of but couldn’t afford…
- Renovate your house – you can now afford to get rid of your 1970’s green bathroom…
- Finance a new car…
- Open up a college education fund for your kids, need I say more?
Here is how to take advantage of the above:
- Hard way: Attempt to renegotiate your interest rate with current provider.
- Easy way: Simply call Loan Market who will do the all the running around for you, it will take 1-2 hours of your time and they could have the refinance completed in 3-4 weeks.
*calculations are based on $500 000 loan with an assumed current interest rate of 4.5% and a comparable potential interest rate of 3.99%