There was standing room only at Ray White Double Bay’s first auction event for 2016, with 4 properties sold on the night and a further 3 properties sold prior to the event, held at the Ray White Double Bay Auction House
- The keys to 1/22 Etham Avenue, Darling Point were hotly contested with 5 registered bidders
- 26/38-40 Diamond Bay Road, Vaucluse also sold at the auction event
- 18 Roberts Street, Rose Bay also had 5 active bidders and sold to new owners
- A block of apartments at 1 Sir Thomas Mitchell Road, Bondi Beach also sold under the hammer. The block contains 6 one bed apartments between 35-40sqm each in size, on a 242 sqm block without parking.
The following properties all sold prior to auction:
- 2/169 Victoria Road, Bellevue Hill
- 34 Hopetoun Avenue, Vaucluse
- 93 Ocean Street, Bondi.
The total value of the properties transacted through the auction programme was $18,960,000. Ray White Double Bay Associate Director and Sales Agent for the properties, Gavin Rubinstein, said “Last night’s auction results are direct evidence that it’s an opportune time to sell; with so much competition and buyer interest in quality property throughout the Eastern Suburbs.” And being the number 1 Residential Salesperson of the Year for Ray White worldwide and speaking to qualified buyers every day who are looking for their new home or next investment property, he should know!
For the advice and service you deserve, contact Gavin Rubinstein
M 0424 532 451
Ray White Double Bay