5 reasons why you want to live in the Eastern Suburbs
Each and every year Sydney is placed in the top 10 most liveable cities in the world and it’s not hard to see why. With scenic walks, beautiful beaches and world class parks, Sydney is a mecca for sun and fun…
Sitting at the helm of all this beauty are the Eastern Suburbs, living in this areas comes at a premium and here are 5 reasons why:
- Value on Investment: Sydney property in the Eastern areas are some of the most expensive in the world and prices continue to show growth.
- Beaches: About 5 km from the city centre, on the east side, is Bondi Beach, one of Australia’s most famous beaches. A little further away is Coogee Beach, another favourite with the locals. Both are truly beautiful, but let’s not forget Bronte, Tamarama and Maroubra.
- Lifestyle: The Eastern Suburbs are close to the city centre yet far enough to feel as if you were on a perpetual holiday.
- Beauty: The suburbs are impeccable and are either tree lined or waterside.
- Wealth: You are never more than a few kilometres away from some of the world’s richest and most famous individuals.
To find your perfect piece of the Eastern Suburbs contact Ray White Double Bay rwdb.com